Legalize Trans*

Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 140- A big announcement!... and a few smaller ones

So, I've been posting a lot of videos lately. I figured it was for time for an actual blog. A lot has been going on lately but, I won't leave you all in suspense. Here's the big announcement: Trevor and I are...........

MOVING IN TOGETHER!!!

I will be moving into the new apartment with Trevor, Kayla, and Holly. The apartment is gorgeous and big. I'm so excited. I am a little nervous but my mom told me, "If you weren't nervous, you wouldn't be taking it seriously." It's a big step, but I think we're ready. I feel like I should be freaking out but I'm not. This feels right and I'm so ready.

Other things that have been going on. We're on Spring Break. It's been nice to sit back and relax, but we're back to school on Monday. Midterms sucked my butt. The Spring Drag Show is creeping up. I signed up to do a drag show at the University of Minnesota- Duluth on March 26th. I'm psyched. I'm doing two country songs, one of which is a duet with my buddy Aiden Gage. Next weekend I'm going home for a friend's 21st birthday. I have so much going in in the coming months, it's crazy!!!

Here's a glimpse into my life:
(Keep in mind that I have classes, homework and activities until April 30th and packing to do)
March 19: Home for Schroeder's birthday
March 26: UMD Drag Show
April 7: SCSU Spring Drag Show
April 30: Moving
May 2-6: Finals
May 14: Arlene & Kory's Wedding
June 5: EC Pride and Drag Show
June 25-26: Twin Cities Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment