Legalize Trans*

Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 73, 74, 75, 76- My 21st Birthday weekend

Day 73- Wednesday, January 5th, 2011
Trevor and Kayla went to a work training from 5-8 PM. While they were gone I went to Aldi and got chicken and potatoes. I had dinner mostly ready before they got home: Garlic Lemon Pepper chicken with Mashed potatoes and corn. They loved it. Then we sat around waiting for midnight.

Day 74- Thursday, January 6th, 2011
I turned 21 on Thursday. At midnight on Thursday Trevor, Kayla, Megan, and I had a Chuck Norris shot (Cherry UV and Liquid ice), so delicious. After we had a couple more drinks we all went to bed. Then we woke up. I called my mom. When she answered the phone I asked her if she knew what day it was and she said, "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!". I said, "Yes, and it's also the 21-year anniversary of my escape from your vaginal prison" because I'm awkward and creepy like that. My mom and Megan laughed for a good five minutes about it.

Megan and I sat around the apartment until Trevor woke up. Then we showered and the three of us went to the DMV to renew my license!

After that we went back to the apartment and I started to get ready to go out. I picked out my outfit, straightened my hair and put on make up. During all of this Megan brought me a Chuck Norris. Again, so yummy. Then we smoked and hung out for a bit, then Kayla came out of her room and poured me a shot into what Holly got me for my birthday, a hot pink zebra print shot glass.

Finally, it was almost 6 PM and we were all ready to go out. We started the night at La Casita. Where I had my first legal drink in public. A pomegranate margarita. Delicious. After dinner we went back to Trevor, Kayla, and Megan's apartment for pre-gaming. We played the game "What's Yours Like?" which was so much fun. I had a couple drinks and my friend Sara bought me a bottle of champagne. It was so good. After that we headed downtown to hit the bars. We started at MC's dugout where I had a "Buffalo on the Rag" which was delicious, despite the nasty name. The we went to the Press where Kerri, Sara, and I danced. Trevor bought me a rum and coke, Wendell bought me a "Fuckin' Awesome" (delicious), Sara bought me a "Scooby Snack" (amazing), and Megan bought me a strawberry "Kamikaze" (so good). After that it was off to the Red Carpet. Trevor bought me drink, not sure what it was, but it was good. After that I felt the "shit show" nerve in my brain pulsating so I cut myself off for the rest of the night. Later I met a random girl in the bathroom who insisted on buying me a shot because it was my birthday.

After that we came home and fell into bed. I was so tired... and so drunk.

Day 75- Friday, January 7th, 2011
During the day Megan and Kayla went out of town and Trevor had to work. So, I sat in the apartment alone. I did some chores, took a nap, and watch TV/movies all day. Then Trevor came home from work, we watched a movie and went to bed.

Day 76- Saturday, January 8th, 2011
The next morning we woke up and got ready. We were going to have lunch with my family and close family friends as Benihana for my birthday. I had so much fun. My grandparents bought me a couple drinks. The food was delicious. I tried sushi for the first time. It was so good. Trevor got the Las Vegas roll and the California roll, I think. I got a few gifts and some cash. After Benihana Trevor and I headed back to my parents' house to spend some time with them and to wait for Kate to get off of work and hang out with her for a while. We watched some TV and got ice cream. It was nice. Around 9, Kate got off of work and came over. Trevor and I smoked with her and talked for a while but she had to get home because she was tired. So, we headed back up to St. Cloud.

 The "Bling" my mom got me. It's a Christmas ornament and ridiculously heavy. I'm thinking of wearing it for drag sometime.

All in all it was an amazing birthday! My best one so far, and I don't usually have good birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment