Legalize Trans*

Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 124- What's been going on in my life

It's been two weeks since my last post. I figured I would do a post to just let people know what's been going on these past two weeks.

The Packers won the Super Bowl. Very exciting.

I switched anti-depressants. The first one I was on made me feel suicidal and gave me very disturbing thoughts. These new ones seem to be working well.

My "100 Day No Shave Challenge" is still going. My armpit hair is really impressive. I'd say it's close to an inch long. My leg hair isn't quite as impressive. It's dark but really sparse.

I have gotten over my issues with feet. Trevor gave me a foot rub last night. It was amazing. I've given him  foot rubs too. I'm excited about it.


I'm going to MBLGTACC (Midwest Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, and Ally College Conference) next weekend. I'm excited for the conference, but I'm not looking forward to the 12 hour car ride to Ann Arbor, Michigan. The first night we're driving to Madison, Wisconsin then staying overnight and finishing our trip in the morning. However, on the way back we're driving straight home. I get really car sick. I got some Dramamine and I'm going to try to sleep part of the way, but I don't usually sleep in the car. Hopefully, I'll be kept pretty busy with conversations and Jameson and I are going to plan some Alliance activities on the way too. That should help keep me from getting too sick. 


I'm going with my friend Sara to get her haircut today. I'm thinking of getting my haircut this week before MBLGTACC. I'll see when Kerri is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment